A few weeks ago the kids and I drove to Dallas to spend a few days of spring break with my sister & niece before my new nephew was born. While there, I came across Magnolia Bakery’s Instagram post for their Billionaire Banana Pudding. As much as I wanted to stop and get some on the way home, I couldn’t talk the boys into it. SO. I ordered the things I thought I’d need to make this recipe. Since we are now self-quarantined, I decided to whip up this copycat recipe. This dessert is incredibly rich but it’s delicious!
Copycat Magnolia Billionaire Banana Pudding –
- 1 package Instant Banana (or Vanilla) Pudding, prepared as directed
- 1 package Brownie Mix, prepared as directed
- 1 small container Whipped Topping
- 1 package Nilla Wafers
- Caramel Sauce
- 2 fresh Bananas, sliced
- Prepare instant banana pudding as directed on the package.
- Bake brownie mix as directed on the package. Allow time to cool, then crumble.
- Combine pudding with whipped topping.
- Spread about 1/3 of the pudding mixture in a 9×13 serving dish.
- Sprinkle Nilla Wafers and crumbled brownies over the pudding mixture. Top with fresh sliced bananas and a heavy-handed drizzle of caramel.
- Repeat the process.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Serve and enjoy!
Billionaire Banana Pudding will make a fantastic dessert choice for church picnics, work pot lucks or just about any other reason you can think of to make it!