**Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
I really enjoy chocolate and peanut butter so I decided to play around to find a recipe that couldn’t be passed up. These Chocolate Covered Hearts are filled with a peanut butter marshmallow fluff and are absolutely delicious!
Homemade Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Hearts –
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Cream
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 – 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 bag Milk Chocolate Melts
- Sprinkles – optional
- Set the silicone tray of your choice on parchment paper (it’s much easier to clean up!).
- If you want to use sprinkles or add colored drizzle, add them to the tray now.
- Heat half of the milk chocolate melts as directed on the package.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the tray and fill all the compartments.
- Dump the tray over the chocolate bowl and shake it out, leaving just thin layer of chocolate in the heart.
- Place the tray in the freezer while you make the peanut butter fluff.
- Mix marshmallow cream, peanut butter, butter, salt, vanilla, powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Remove tray from freezer, fill each compartment with peanut butter fluff and put back in the freezer for 15 – 30 minutes.
- Just before you take the tray out of freezer, heat the other half of the milk chocolate melts until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate over the tray and re-freeze.
- Pop the chocolate hearts out of the tray.
- Serve and enjoy!
At over 100 calories a piece, the chocolate covered hearts cannot be considered healthy but they are a fun treat for Valentine’s Day, birthdays or any other occasion.
Try these Chocolate Covered Hearts filled with Peanut Butter Fluff!