I absolutely must to have Dole Whip when I visit any Disney Park! It’s a non-negotiable. Since I don’t get to Disney as often as I’d like, I wanted a recreate something similar at home. That’s how this Pineapple Gummies Recipe was created. And, if I do say so myself, they are quite fantastic! They almost fill the void of an actual Dole Whip.
**Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Pineapple Gummies Recipe –
- 1 package (3 ounce) pineapple Jell-O
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Green gel food coloring, optional (for the pineapple tops)
- Prepare your molds with optional green gel food coloring by ‘painting’ the color into the top of each compartment.
- Heat heavy whipping cream in a small sauce pan on medium heat.
- While stirring, slowly add the gelatin powder and pineapple Jell-O.
- Continue to stir with one hand (or a helper!) and use a dropper or spoon to fill the silicone molds with the liquid mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pop the gummies out of the mold(s) and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy!
These pineapple gummies are creamy and delicious! Plus, they are a big hit with my family. The boys like it when I pack them in their lunches. And I’ll eat them anytime. But you already know I’m a fan of my own handiwork!
My husband says the texture is a little off but I would whole-heartedly disagree.