**Full Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Savings.com
I’ve never been a coffee drinker, and I don’t expect that’ll ever change, but I find the smell of coffee appealing. So when I was asked to create a recipe using Community Coffee, I went to my sister-in-law’s favorite dessert for inspiration and made Tiramisu Muffins with a Coffee Drizzle.
Community Coffee came highly recommended but I also like that for the past 95 years, they’ve maintained an unwavering dedication to making the best-tasting, highest-quality coffee possible. Additionally, Community Coffee sources their beans from coffee farms around the globe and taste the finished product at their own kitchen tables.
Yesterday was Secretary Day so I took them into the office at my son’s school and dropped them off for the office staff. I received compliments from each one of those ladies! They all thoroughly enjoyed the Tiramisu Muffins which made me happy (especially since I hadn’t tried them before I dropped them off – or since!).
Tiramisu Muffins Recipe –
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 sprinkle nutmeg
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 10 – 12 ladyfingers, broken into pieces (optional)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brewed coffee, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line or spray the muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together the milk, coffee, butter, mascarpone, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop about a quarter of a cup of batter into each tin.
- Add a sprinkle of ladyfingers.
- Cover with about a quarter of a cup of batter and, if desired, a few more lady fingers.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the muffins spring back when touched.
- Remove from oven.
- While the muffins are cooling, mix the powdered sugar and coffee together to make the drizzle.
- When they are cool to the touch, dribble the mixture over the muffins.
- Serve and enjoy!
Take advantage of this Savings.com exclusive printable coupon for $3.00 off any two bags or Single-Serve boxes of Community Coffee:
And in select areas, check your Valpak envelopes to get an additional $3.00 off Community Coffee coupon!
You might also be interested in: