My mom bought herself a Cricut Explore Air several years ago and I thought I’d just use hers. I mean, why bother with finding the space for my own when I could just borrow hers? But after partnering with Cricut and receiving the Explore Air 2, I’m not sure why I decided I didn’t need my own! It’s such a fun tool for crafters of any skill level. Over the last few months, I’ve taken my Cricut and its accessories to my friends’ houses to make shirts. Now that I’ve traveled with my machine, I’ve decided there are five MUST HAVE Cricut Accessories.
**Full Disclosure: I have worked with Cricut but this is not a sponsored post. It does, however, contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
Top 5 Must Have Cricut Accessories –
- Machine Tote – For use at home or on the go! This premium craft bag is thoughtfully designed to provide organization and storage for your Cricut machine. It features side pockets and compartments perfect for storing craft tools and supplies, and a sturdy double-snap handle. The soft padding gives extra protection for your machine and accessories. It’s an essential companion for all Cricut smart cutting machines.
- Easypress – Your everyday iron-on essential. Now with adjustable heat up to 400°F (205°C), Cricut EasyPress 2 is your no-stress heat press. Combining the speed of a heat press and the convenience of an iron, Cricut EasyPress 2 gives you fast, effortless results that really last, even after repeated washes. Eliminate guesswork with rigorously tested time and temperature settings for every project, apply heat, and when the beep sounds, you’re done!
- Easypress Tote – Take your Cricut EasyPress, Safety Base, mat, and small accessories on the go for flawless iron-on transfers anywhere. Constructed with rugged, heat-resistant material, this attractive tote keeps your machine protected from bumps and scrapes during your making adventures. A comfortable shoulder strap and a strong handle with a natural grip give you carrying options, while the velcro strap tethers the machine safely in place during travel.
- BrightPad – Cricut BrightPad™ is the brilliant crafting companion that illuminates projects for easier crafting and reduced eye strain. Use it for tracing, weeding, quilting, and more. It’s light, thin, and durable for comfort and portability. With its ultralow profile, you can trace sitting at a table or in your favorite chair.
- Machine Mats – As the interface between your material and your Cricut machine, each reusable mat holds your material in place as it’s cut, and makes it easy to cleanly remove finished pieces once a cut is complete. Each mat is formulated to ensure the best possible adhesion and the longest possible life.
Cricut has so many fun accessories and tools to choose from but these are my current favorite essentials.