This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
I’d love a picture perfect house but that’s likely never gonna happen! I would settle for a clean table but that only happens around the holidays. Most days, my kitchen table is covered in stuff – the mail, kids’ toys or homework, whatever project I’m working on, the cats or other random items. Because our home is pretty small, we don’t usually host holiday meals but that doesn’t mean I don’t decorate! This year I created a super cute DIY Holiday Table Runner that can be used for Fall decorations all the way through the New Year!
DIY Holiday Table Runner –
- Wash and dry your table runner.
- Mirror, cut and weed the images you are going to iron on the runner.
- Preheat the Cricut Easypress as directed by the Cricut Heat Guide.
- Press the table runner in the desired location of the decorations.
- Place the vinyl where you prepared the table runner.
- Using the Easypress, heat the vinyl as directed on the Cricut Heat Guide.
- Repeat as necessary until you are happy with the table runner.
- Lay it out over your table and decorate for the holidays.
- Enjoy your beautiful tablescape!
I used two Cricut image files from the Design Studio to cut the words “Thankful, Grateful, Blessed” and a heart scroll. I attempted to space the words evenly across my table runner so I could put candles or some other fun decoration in the spaces between each word.
I just love how this craft turned out! Of course, now that the table is clear and I have my DIY Holiday Table Runner out and decorated, the cats have claimed it as their very own and push any other decorations off the table entirely. Sigh.