I find great joy in making and sharing goodies with my friends. As cute as plastic holiday plates are, I wanted something a little more personal to fill with seasonal treats. A Giving Plate (or, as it’s otherwise known, Sharing Plate) seemed like just the ticket and making my own seemed simple enough.
**Full Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Make Your Own Giving Plate –
- Serving Plate (Dollar Store)
- Charger Plate, optional (Dollar Store)
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cricut Vinyl
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- Cricut Weeding Tools
- Wash and dry the serving plate.
- Cut and weed The Giving Plate SVG file from Cricut Design Space.
- Lay the Cricut Transfer Tape over the vinyl letters.
- Peel the vinyl backing off (leaving the letters on the transfer tape).
- Place The Giving Plate wording in the center of the plate.
- Gently peel the transfer tape off which will leave the vinyl letters on the plate.
- Optional: Set your treat plate on a charger.
- Fill the plate with your favorite treats and deliver it to a friend.
- Watch and enjoy as your friends share goodies with one another!
NOTE: I wouldn’t put this plate in the dishwasher. I recommend hand-washing and air-drying the dish.
I haven’t sent this plate filled with goodies out just yet – I’m still trying to decide who to take it to first and which yummies to fill it with!