It doesn’t matter if they are eating dinner or playing with sidewalk chalk. My boys are messy! But Huggies Wipes have a ton of uses. Here are 20 (crowdsourced) reasons to keep them on hands at all times.
Uses for Huggies Wipes:
- Baby bums – Sure, that’s a given, but it counts!
- Makeup remover – simply use it as you would any other makeup remover wipe. Works wonders on mascara!
- Hand wipes – easy enough – clean your hands with a wipe.
- Removing hair dye – You know the little bits that get on your ears, face and neck when dying your hair? Use a wipe to eliminate it!
- For dusting – Use it as is or attach it to a dust mop to pick up any extra dust!
- Camping – Use the wipes to clean hands, feet, faces, clean up after meals, wipe down toilet seats (when bathroom is available), and wipe bums when bathroom isn’t available.
- Table cleaner – Have you ever been to a restaurant with sticky/dirty tables? Pull out your Huggies Wipes and put them to work!
- Stamp cleaner – if you are a big stamper, you know it’s easy to clean off the ink after using the stamp.
- Stain remover – Erase as much of the stain as possible just after it happens so it’s more likely to come clean when you throw it in the laundry.
- Doggy feet – Use the wipes to clean off mud and dirt from those paws before you let them back in the house!
- Deodorant remover – Please, keep your deodorant on! But using Huggies Wipes will pull out the line that your deodorant may leave on your clothing!
- Hair tamer – Use a wipe to tame flyaways!
- Shoe shiner – Scrub leather shoes with a wipe to make them shine again!
- Envelope sealer – Wrap a wipe around your finger and slide it across the edge of your envelope. Press to seal.
- Curing hair – curl the hair around wipe, tie in a knot, let it dry overnight and the curls are set!
- Eyeglasses cleaner – Use a wipe to take the grime off your glasses.
- De-sander – Wipe down your feet & legs to remove the sand before getting back in the car.
- Road Trips – You never know when you’ll need to clean up a spill and sometimes stopping isn’t an option.
- Inexpensive fun – Let your kids pull them out of the package as quickly as they can!
- Bird poo – Rub the wipe over the bird poo on your car and it’ll come right off.
Huggies® Wipes are best because of their TripleClean™ technology that no other wipe can tout. They come in a variety of fun, convenient packaging, so whether you keep them stashed in your living room, or bag, or car, there is a design that will meet your needs.
Just this week, Colin needed the entire package at his finger tips because he was getting bolognese sauce all over the place!