The Chevrolet Blazer is BACK, and all-new for 2019! The vehicle was retired in 2005, but in June 2018, Chevy unveiled a new, modern version of the Blazer. Truth be told, I don’t think it looks anything like the previous model. Driving the Chevy Blazer, I loaded my boys and my niece up and took them for one last summer hurrah a few weeks ago! And, let me tell you, the Blazer was built for family adventures.
**Full Disclosure: I test-drove the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer for review purposes. No compensation was received & all opinions are my own.
Traveling three hours away to Brownwood, Texas, we had plenty of time to get to know the Chevy Blazer. The infotainment center was simple to use, the kids were able to connect to the WiFi without any assistance and there was more than enough room for the kids to spread out & get comfy.
Top Chevy Blazer Features for Family Travel:
- Connectivity/Entertainment Features: Wireless Charging, Chevrolet Infotainment System, 4G LTE WiFi, Android Auto/Apple CarPlay.
- I didn’t realize there was a wireless charging feature so I didn’t use it but what a neat feature!
- Safety Features: Rear Camera Mirror, Lane Keep Assist w/ Lane Departure Warning, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, HD Surround Vision, Glow-in-the-Dark Charging Ports.
- The rear camera was so clear and showed a very wide angle.
- Glow in the Dark charging ports are SUCH a brilliant idea! It made it very easy to find the ports in the dark.
- Interior Features: Ventilated Front Seats, Circular Air Vents, Safety Alert Seat, Cargo Management System.
- Circular air vents are my new favorite thing. Being able to control the temperature by turning the vent makes it easy to keep your eyes on the road when you need to adjust the temperature.
- Bold design and dramatic sculpting give it a toned, athletic appearance from all angles!
- Three distinct personalities – Blazer offers a bold signature look, sporty RS and upscale Premier – so customers never have to compromise on personal style.
- Experience Chevrolet’s dynamic ride and handling – with the AWD and towing capability of an SUV.
- Chevy Blazer provides drivers seamless connectivity, intuitive controls and a host of standard convenience and safety features.
The kids and I drove the Blazer everywhere we went in Brownwood – downtown for ice cream, the Brown County Museum of History, the Lehnis Railroad Museum, Camp Bowie Family Aquatic Center, Doc’s Pharmacy for more ice cream and so much more. We were all so comfortable in the SUV and I could see this being my daily driver!