**Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Because I don’t eat them, so I’ve never in my life made chicken wings but my husband and kids enjoy them so I thought I’d give it a go. When I placed my grocery order, they didn’t have boneless chicken wings so I bought the bone-in wings. To be completely honest, the raw wings really grossed me out which is why you’ll only see pictures of the finished product – Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings.
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine ranch dressing mix, chili powder and paprika and mix together well.
- In another bowl, pour in the olive oil.
- Dip one wing at a time into the olive oil, allow excess to drip and place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Then, sprinkle the seasonings mixture onto the wings and bake for 30 minutes, or until done.
- Serve and enjoy!
While I wasn’t a fan of actually making them, these Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings were actually very easy to make. Bonus: I was able to use tongs and a spoon to prep them! The guys in my house really savored the flavor of these wings. I’m sure we’ll make them again – but with boneless wings.
Will you serve chicken wings for dinner or the Big Game?