This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Each year, I have the best intentions of decorating for Halloween as soon as October hits. But each year, I fail to pull out the decorations. This year, I picked up a short, squatty, cute pumpkin from the grocery store and it’s sitting on my porch but that’s all I’ve done. Halloween is this week!! Have you ever done something similar? Maybe you’ve found yourself looking around the house just a few days before Halloween thinking you really should do something to decorate? With these last minute Halloween decorations, you can add as much (or as little) decoration as you desire in just an hour or so!
Last Minute Halloween Decorations
- Mason jars in a variety of sizes (Dollar Store)
- Acrylic paint
- Battery operated fairy lights (Dollar Store)
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Black vinyl
- Measure around the mason jars.
- In the Cricut Design Space, find a Halloween house you like and add it to your project.
- Once the image is in your project, make sure it’s a tiny bit smaller than the circumference of your mason jar.
- Cut and weed the project.
- Very gently wrap the vinyl around the outside of the mason jar.
- Paint the inside of your jar, as you wish. Allow time to dry.
- Put batteries in your fairy lights and place them in your jars.
- Taaa-dahhh! Set your new creation(s) around the house and enjoy the glow.
About the Cricut Explore Air 2 –
The Cricut Explore Air 2 is your personal DIY cutting machine. Make custom vinyl stickers, personalized home decor, unique greeting cards, custom designed apparel, and more! The machine cuts over 100 materials — everything from cardstock, vinyl and iron-on to specialty materials like glitter paper, cork, and bonded fabric.
These last minute Halloween decorations really are so simple and can be reused year after year. Plus, you can make these holiday jars for each season. They’ll be cute on your fireplace mantle, center of the kitchen table or in your kids’ rooms.