This week was Spring Break. The kids and I didn’t do much of anything in the kitchen. We had a picnic playdate with friends one day, a laser tag playdate at the park another day, and then my mom took the boys for two days.
I recently received a new cookbook, Classic Snacks Made from Scratch, so the boys and I flipped through it to get some ideas.
They really want to make the Goldfish Snack Crackers and the Strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups.
We will make those this weekend – just in time for delicious after-school snacks!
Would you Classic Snacks Made from Scratch be something you’d use?
Share photos, stories or recipes that include your #kidsinthekitchen. I would love for you to join me and my co-hosts, Paula at Frosted Fingers and Melinda at LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too, each week linking up a post, new or old, that feature the theme Kids in the Kitchen. It doesn’t matter what you are doing as long as you are doing it together and enjoying it and learning something.
- preparing healthy snacks
- having a tea party
- counting skills with m&ms
- pouring from measuring cups
- discovering a local restaurant that your kids love
- creating new family friendly recipes
Don’t have a blog, then share a photo you uploaded to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Share whatever you have, we want to see it.
1. Link up only your kid friendly recipes, stories, pictures or cooking lessons here. (No Etsy stores or giveaways please).
2. Link directly to a specific post, update or tweet – not your homepage.
3. Please add a Kids in the Kitchen button or link on your site or blog post or share through social media so readers know you are participating.
4. Click through and comment, pin, like, tweet or share with other participants. We love to share inspiration and ideas with each other, don’t link and run.
I can’t wait to see all of the fun food themed ideas, excursions and photos you have to share.
Link up below!
**Full Disclosure: I received the book, Classic Snacks Made from Scratch, at no cost to me. No other compensation was exchanged. All thoughts and opinions are my own. There are affiliate links in this post.