Last week I got an email asking me if I would be willing to speak during the Little Texans Tour. I have myself convinced that I am really NOT a good public speaker. I like attention – but I don’t like to be stared at like I am a zoo animal. After a ton of hemming and hawing, I said YES … to speaking at THREE different events! (I really feel like a crazy person right now! I cannot believe I said yes to ONE event, let alone THREE!)
I will be talking about the benefits of Kids in the Kitchen and the many ways you can get your kiddos involved. If you are in (or around) San Antonio, come on out! (As soon as my dates and times are confirmed, I’ll post them!)
James helped make his own lunch every day this week! (But I didn’t take pictures of it, sorry!) He said he was excited about making his own lunch. I love the confidence I see in my kids when they help me in the kitchen!
What’d you and your kid(s) do in the kitchen this week?
Share photos, stories or recipes that include your #kidsinthekitchen. I would love for you to join me and my co-hosts, Paula at Frosted Fingers and Melinda at LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too, each week linking up a post, new or old, that feature the theme Kids in the Kitchen. It doesn’t matter what you are doing as long as you are doing it together and enjoying it and learning something.
- preparing healthy snacks
- having a tea party
- counting skills with m&ms
- pouring from measuring cups
- discovering a local restaurant that your kids love
- creating new family friendly recipes
Don’t have a blog, then share a photo you uploaded to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Share whatever you have, we want to see it.
1. Link up only your kid friendly recipes, stories, pictures or cooking lessons here. (No Etsy stores or giveaways please).
2. Link directly to a specific post, update or tweet – not your homepage.
3. Please add a Kids in the Kitchen button or link on your site or blog post or share through social media so readers know you are participating.
4. Click through and comment, pin, like, tweet or share with other participants. We love to share inspiration and ideas with each other, don’t link and run.
I can’t wait to see all of the fun food themed ideas, excursions and photos you have to share.
Link up below!