**Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Last fall I was strolling through the grocery store, looking for all the new and unique finds when I spotted Honey Soaked Pecans in the deli section. My husband loves both of those ingredients but the container was more than I was willing to spend so I tucked the idea in the back of my head. I finally got around to buying what I needed to make them and I’m excited to share that they are a huge hit in my house!
How to Make Honey Soaked Pecans –
- 10 – 14 ounces raw, shelled pecan halves
- 14 – 18 ounces honey, Mesquite or any other flavor
- 20 ounce airtight, food-safe container
- Wash and dry the airtight, food-safe container.
- Pour about 1/4 of the honey into your container.
- Dump about half of the pecans into the honey.
- Repeat until all ingredients are in the container.
- Serve and enjoy!
My husband has been enjoying the honey soaked pecans plain but I think they’d be good on ice cream, banana bread, baked Brie cheese and so many other things! Honey soaked pecans would make a great gift for teachers, friends or family members – simply attach a ribbon to the container and add a little card or sticker(s).