**Full Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Joan Of Arc Cheese but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Finger foods are a must for holiday parties, don’t you think? My Ham and Brie Bites are the perfect appetizer for holiday entertaining! Trust me when I say you’ll want to eat all of them on your own – don’t do that, though. Save some for whichever holiday event you’ve made them for.
Ham and Brie Bites Recipe –
- Joan of Arc® Brie Cheese
- Fresh Parsley, finely diced
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the crackers on a baking sheet.
- Cut ham slices in half, finely dice parsley and cut chunks of brie.
- Assemble Ham and Brie Bites by folding the ham & placing it on the cracker and put the brie on top of the ham.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh parsley and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
I like to call these two-bite appetizers but they could easily be consumed in just one bite. The meat & cheese are rich, delicious flavors so the pomegranates and parsley add a great pop of fresh flavor to the Ham and Brie Bites!
About Joan of Arc® Brie –
Joan of Arc® has been around since 1918. The fine French and French-style favorites are recognized throughout the United States for their exceptional quality and flavor.
Find where to buy Joan of Arc® Brie Cheese!
These turned out so beautiful and they couldn’t be easier!