Have you heard of Pinterest? HOLY MOLY!! It’s SUPER addicting! (Do you need an invite? Leave a comment with your email address and I’ll send one your way!)
Anyway, I have been re-pinning recipes to add a little variety to our menu. A week or so ago, I found these Ham Sliders and they looked AMAZING! So that’s what I made for dinner tonight!
The Girl Who Ate Everything nailed it with this recipe!
- I used mozzarella cheese rather than swiss, just because I have picky kids.
- I bought the 12 pack of rolls, as I only serve 4 people!
- I halved the poppy seed sauce recipe (except, I forgot to half the mustard – OOPS!!).
- I added parmesan cheese to the tops of the rolls when I took the foil off.
- I only made 9 sliders since that’s all we needed for dinner. (We had 2 leftovers – those will be lunch this week.)
Do you plan on making these sliders? If so, come back and tell me what you think of them!