This recipe is SUPER-DOOPER easy … and very yummy! Both of my boys ate it with no fuss. James ate TWO pasta cups!
What you need:
- 1 package biscuits (I use Pillsbury Whole Wheat)
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 jar pasta sauce (I use Ragu’s Parmesan & Romano)
- 1 package Rotini noodles
- 1 package shredded Mozzarella cheese
What you do:
- Brown & drain your hamburger meat. Add your sauce and mix.
- Cook your noodles. (I used 1/2 of the box and that was plenty.)
- Open biscuits, and flatten. Spray your cupcake pan with Pam (or your choice of spray). Place your flattened biscuits.
- Mix your meat sauce and noodles. Spoon into the biscuits and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 375.
**Serve with a salad to get your veggies! 😀
Did you make it? What did you think? Did you do anything differently?