**Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
I was scrolling through Pinterest one day and came across something called the Barbie Cocktail. It was neon pink and looked scrumptious! But it was made with alcohol and I just don’t drink so I decided to re-create my own – a non-alcoholic Barbie Pink Drink Cocktail – and it’s amazing!
Non-Alcoholic Barbie Pink Drink Cocktail Recipe –
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 Limes
- 1 can Lemon-lime Soda
- Measure out all three juices and pour them in a pitcher.
- Cut one lime in half and squeeze the juice into the pitcher.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Fill a glass with some ice and then about half way with the juice mixture.
- Top off the glass with the lemon-lime soda.
- Quarter the second lime and use as garnish, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Incredibly simple to throw together, the Barbie Pink Drink Cocktail would be perfect for Valentine’s Day, Barbie birthday parties, bridal and/or baby showers, and so much more! While I recommend you add the lemon-lime soda when you are ready to serve it, you could add it ahead of time – it just won’t be as bubbly.
Does the Barbie Pink Drink Cocktail sound good to you?