**Full Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Savings.com.
I’m an incredibly picky eater which makes finding better-for-me foods a little more difficult than it could be. Though I don’t eat raw almonds, I find nut butters delicious! And I find great joy in using them for a variety of snacks. I recently made homemade Protein Balls with RX Nut Butter and they were incredibly tasty!
Protein Balls with RX Nut Butter –
- 1 serving protein powder (it was 2 scoops for the brand I used)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Dash nutmeg
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup RX Nut Butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Sea salt flakes for sprinkling, optional
- Chocolate drizzle, optional
- Combine protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, coconut oil, vanilla, honey and nut butter until smooth.
- Add in the rolled oats until completely incorporated.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Scoop out about a tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball.
- Optional: Drizzle with melted chocolate and sea salt flakes.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator because they become quite soft at room temperature.
- Serve and enjoy!
RX Nut Butter can be found in a variety of flavors at a Walmart near you.
About RX –
RX Nut Butter is a wholesome and delicious spread made from real ingredients like egg whites, nuts and dates that provides nutrition and comes in a variety of great tasting flavors. Available in both single serve packs and full-sized jars, it’s the squeezable, spreadable snack that tastes good and is good for you. If you’re looking for an all-in-one snack, try RXBAR.