I love popcorn! You will often find me eating it for lunch or snacking on it after dinner. I LOVE IT! You will only find plain varieties in my pantry, but if I could I’d have caramel all the time!
“Happy Mother’s Day” is filled with four foot-long bags of popcorn (Chocolate Chunk N’Caramel, Peanut Butter & White Chocolate Drizzlecorn, Hall of Fame Kettle Corn, and White Cheddar & Black Peppercorn). Each bag serves 2-4 people. All Dale & Thomas popcorn is gluten free and kosher OU-D.
What I loved:
- I love that it’s a variety pack! It’s nice to be able to pick what you are in the mood for from what you have.
What I’d change:
- I’d like to be able to pick & choose the flavors that come in my box.
My thoughts on the flavors:
- Peanut Butter & White Chocolate Drizzlecorn – This one was good, but the peanut butter was too strong for my taste.
- White Cheddar & Black Peppercorn – LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! This was my absolute favorite flavor in the gift box!
- Chocolate Chunk N’Caramel – YUMMY! I love caramel corn, so this was right up my alley!
- Hall of Fame Kettle Corn – Good popcorn. If I had a do-over, I’d eat this one first since I liked the other flavors better.
Connect with Dale and Thomas:
You can purchase the Mother’s Day Gift Box from Dale & Thomas for $24.95.
GIVEAWAY!! (Prize: Mother’s Day Gift Box)
Mandatory Entry: Tell me who you would give the Mother’s Day Gift Box to if you won?
Extra Entries: (These will be deleted if you don’t do the mandatory entry first. Please post a separate comment for each entry.)
1. LIKE Dale and Thomas on facebook.
2. Follow me on twitter!
3. LIKE me on facebook!
4. Tweet and/or Facebook this giveaway (make sure you leave the link)! You can do this 2 times a day (please, at least one hour apart) for a total of 2 entries per day.
#GIVEAWAY!! You could #win a Mother’s Day Gift Box from @SensiblySara and @Dale_and_Thomas https://sensiblysara.com/?p=1657 ! Ends 5.9
5. Follow my Networked Blogs (in the sidebar)!
6. Subscribe to my blog’s newsletter (in the sidebar)!
Only one person per household/IP address may enter. This giveaway is open to Contiguous US residents only (sorry Alaska and Hawaii!) and will run through midnight CST on Wednesday, May 9, 2012. The winner will be randomly chosen using random.org and an email will be sent. The winner must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. The giveaway items will be shipped directly from the sponsor. (Please be aware that they can not ship to P.O. boxes – Sorry!)
**Full disclosure: I received the Mother’s Day Gift Basket for review purposes. I did not receive monetary compensation for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.