This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #TysonBlackenedChickenStrip #CollectiveBias
Listen. Getting weeknight meals ready by a ‘normal’ time is a difficult task for my family and I’m sure it’s just as hard for you, right? There are a few meals in my rotation that I can’t go wrong with. One of those recipes is Blackened Chicken Alfredo using Tyson® Blackened Chicken Strips. My family goes crazy for this dish because we love the creaminess of the pasta paired with the flavorful chicken strips!
Blackened Chicken Alfredo –
- Tyson® Blackened Chicken Strips
- Pasta – I used egg noodles
- 24 ounces Alfredo sauce, homemade or store-bought
- Parmesan cheese for topping, optional
- Bake Tyson® Blackened Chicken Strips as directed.
- Cook pasta as directed on the package.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce over the pasta and stir.
- Remove the finished Blackened Chicken Strips from the oven.
- Serve the pasta and top with blackened chicken strips.
Using Blackened Chicken Strips adds a kick of flavor to any meal but without added breading, there are fewer calories, more protein and less fat per serving than other chicken strips. Serve blackened chicken strips as an entrée or in addition to your favorite salads and recipes. Tyson® strips are 100% real, simple, with all-natural* ingredients and chicken raised with no antibiotics ever. Plus, they are convenient for weeknight meals that typically leave you (or me, ahem!) feeling frazzled.
*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
Blackened Chicken Alfredo is a meal I feel good about feeding my family. I know they aren’t going to leave the table hungry and the dish has enough flavor for my husband (who usually tells me I don’t add enough seasoning). I make this easy weeknight meal about three times a month because it’s it only takes about 25 minutes to throw it together.