My husband and I really enjoy dining out – and we are not very romantically inclined – so we tend to eat at the same few (chain) restaurants over and over again. Coming up with this list of 10 delicious restaurants in San Antonio was a little more difficult than I’d imagined it would be so I asked my friends to weigh in.
10 Delicious Restaurants in San Antonio:
- Yaghi’s Pizza
- Stone baked, authentic New York Style Pizza. Reasonably priced and delicious!
- Guenther House
- Southern Living honors The Guenther House as one of the top 5 breakfast picks in Texas! Only open for breakfast and lunch.
- Magnolia Pancake Haus
- The Magnolia Pancake Haus’ famous breakfast was built around a recipe for “The World’s Best” buttermilk pancakes and unique menu items made with the freshest ingredients. They are only open until 2pm. The bacon pancakes are my favorite!
- Schilo’s Delicatessen
- Authentic German Deli located in the heart of downtown San Antonio since 1917. Known for their famous homemade Root Beer, Split Pea Soup, Reuben Sandwiches, Hot Mustard.
- Casa Rio
- Delectable, fresh, Mexican Food served along the beautiful San Antonio River Walk since 1946.
- Augie’s Barbed Wire Smokehouse
- Great BBQ and live music
- Known for its juicy and flavorful cuts, Bohanan’s is the perfect setting for enjoying a civilized evening of cocktails and conversation.
- Hot Joy
- Hot Joy’s menu is funky, spicy, and radically flavored.
- Godai Sushi Bar
- Godai Sushi Bar was voted Best Sushi Bar by the San Antonio Current!
- Leon Springs Grill
- The menu was designed to be broad and affordable – as accessible to the discriminating gourmet as it is to the casual diner.
Bonus: 3 Romantic Restaurants in San Antonio:
What is your favorite kind of food?