It’s time for another dose of Kids in the Kitchen!
This week has been BUSY. I’ve managed to put a home-cooked meal on the table every night, but getting the kids to help was pushed aside. Last week, though, my parents brought a large Papa Murphy’s pizza for my birthday dinner and 2 Mini Murph pizzas for the boys. (We LOVE Papa Murphy’s!) I love the Mini Murph because it’s exactly what our Kids in the Kitchen series is all about – getting kids to make their food!
We pulled the dough into a little curly-q on Colin’s pizza so that we would know which was which. The only thing I don’t let the boys do is put their pizzas in and take them out of the oven.
What’d your kids do in the kitchen this week?
Share photos, stories or recipes that include your #kidsinthekitchen. I would love for you to join me and my co-hosts, Paula at Frosted Fingers and Melinda at LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too, each week linking up a post, new or old, that feature the theme Kids in the Kitchen. It doesn’t matter what you are doing as long as you are doing it together and enjoying it and learning something.
- preparing healthy snacks
- having a tea party
- counting skills with m&ms
- pouring from measuring cups
- discovering a local restaurant that your kids love
- creating new family friendly recipes
Don’t have a blog, then share a photo you uploaded to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Share whatever you have, we want to see it.
1. Link up only your kid friendly recipes, stories, pictures or cooking lessons here. (No Etsy stores or giveaways please).
2. Link directly to a specific post, update or tweet – not your homepage.
3. Please add a Kids in the Kitchen button or link on your site or blog post or share through social media so readers know you are participating.
4. Click through and comment, pin, like, tweet or share with other participants. We love to share inspiration and ideas with each other, don’t link and run.
I can’t wait to see all of the fun food themed ideas, excursions and photos you have to share.
Link up below!
**Full Disclosure: Papa Murphy’s did not provide me with anything for this post. My parents paid for the Mini Murph’s & our other pizza. I am sharing my love of Papa Murphy’s with you! (Pssst: If Papa Murphy’s is reading this, I’d love to work with you! ) All thoughts and opinions are my own.