**Full Disclosure: This post is written in partnership with A Girl’s Guide to Cars. All opinions are my own.
Since my sister lives near Dallas, I’ll take just about any excuse to drive up for a visit. But if I can drive up for some sister time and visit the Dallas Fort Worth Auto Show, I know it’ll be a good week! I hope you’ll follow my social channels as I share pictures & fun facts of new vehicles from the Auto Show and then pictures of my new niece-dog.
I’m so excited to see all there is to see! I hope you’ll make plans to visit the more than half a million square feet of the Dallas Fort Worth Auto Show where you’ll see all of the latest model year imports and domestic vehicles from the world’s top automakers.
Toyota will be showcasing a couple of new things –
2018 Toyota C-HR Crossover:
- Bold, Eye-Catching Style Signals New Direction in Toyota Design
- Sharp Nürburgring-Tuned Handling
- C-HR Receives Two Toyota-First Features: Driver Distraction Secure Audio and Brake Hold Function
- Standard 18-in. Alloy Wheels, Dual-Zone Climate Control, Bucket Seating and 7-in. Audio Display
- Only Vehicle in Its Segment with Standard Pre-Collision System with Active Braking – Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P) with Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Best-Selling Car in America for the last 16 years
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense-P
- New Emotionally-Charged Design and Performance Experience
- Aggressive Exterior Character Lines and Low Center of Gravity
Toyota Rav-4 Adventure:
- RAV4 Adventure has Dirt-Inspired Styling and Higher Ride Height
- Active lifestyle inspired
Toyota announced that they will introduce Amazon Alexa within select Toyota and Lexus vehicles with Toyota Entune 3.0 App Suite and Lexus Enform App Suite 2.0 in 2018. Additional models will be available in 2019. This feature will allow Toyota and Lexus customers in the United States to interact with Alexa in the car. (Source: Toyota Press Room)
Fun Fact! The Toyota Tundra and Tacoma are built at the San Antonio Toyota facility!
The Dallas Fort Worth Auto Show is a great place to shop for a new vehicle it’s stress-free and you can ask as many questions as you’d like to the representatives from all of your favorite brands!
Dallas Fort Worth Auto Show
Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, 650 S. Griffin St., Dallas, TX 75202
February 14 – 18, 2018
Wednesday: 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Thursday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
$14 for adults | $7 for children (6 – 12 years) | $7 for seniors (65 and older) | $10 for active & retired military (ID required)