**Full Disclosure: This post is written in partnership with A Girl’s Guide to Buying Cars. All opinions are my own.
As a child, I attended a zillion boat shows with my parents. I looked forward to seeing all the new, shiny boats! As I got older, my interest shifted from boats to cars. Having two boys made it easy to talk my family into going to auto shows. When the boys were younger, it was easy to make time for those weekends. Now it’s a little more complex since we have to juggle other commitments. But next week I’ll be attending the Houston Auto Show in partnership with the Show and Toyota!
I’m so excited to see all there is to see! I hope you’ll make plans to visit all 800,000 square feet of the Houston Auto Show where you’ll see more than 700 of the latest model year imports and domestic vehicles from the world’s top automakers.
Toyota will be introducing some new things –
2018 Toyota C-HR Crossover:
- Bold, Eye-Catching Style Signals New Direction in Toyota Design
- Sharp Nürburgring-Tuned Handling
- C-HR Receives Two Toyota-First Features: Driver Distraction Secure Audio and Brake Hold Function
- Standard 18-in. Alloy Wheels, Dual-Zone Climate Control, Bucket Seating and 7-in. Audio Display
- Only Vehicle in Its Segment with Standard Pre-Collision System with Active Braking – Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P) with Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Best-Selling Car in America for the last 16 years
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense-P
- New Emotionally-Charged Design and Performance Experience
- Aggressive Exterior Character Lines and Low Center of Gravity
Toyota Rav-4 Adventure:
- RAV4 Adventure has Dirt-Inspired Styling and Higher Ride Height
- Active lifestyle inspired
Toyota announced that they will introduce Amazon Alexa within select Toyota and Lexus vehicles with Toyota Entune 3.0 App Suite and Lexus Enform App Suite 2.0 in 2018. Additional models will be available in 2019. This feature will allow Toyota and Lexus customers in the United States to interact with Alexa in the car. (Source: Toyota Press Room)
Fun Fact! The Toyota Tundra and Tacoma are built at the San Antonio Toyota facility!
Houston Auto Show
NRG Center, One NRG Park, Houston, 77054
January 24 – 28, 2018
Wednesday – Friday: Noon – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
$12 for adults | $5 for children (5 – 12 years)