**Full Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SandwichWithTheBest #CollectiveBias
It’s not too hot or too cold to open up the house, the bluebonnets are blooming and the pollen counts are high. That’s right, it’s been Spring in South Texas for weeks now. Spring is the tipping point for our busy season and my calendar is filling up with lots of activities. I don’t enjoy spending a ton of time in the kitchen when there are so many things on the agenda but my crowd pleasing egg salad sandwich recipe can be made ahead of time and can be served in under 5 minutes!
Walmart carries the six ingredients necessary for this delicious egg salad recipe – Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Oatmeal™, Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham lunch meat, Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, eggs, bacon and chives.
This recipe makes enough to serve my family of four with very little leftover. I suggest doubling or tripling the recipe for a larger crowd!
Crowd Pleasing Egg Salad
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled and diced
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise®
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham lunch meat, diced
- 1 chive, diced
- Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Oatmeal™ Bread
- Cook chopped bacon until crispy. Allow to cool
- Hard-boil 6 eggs, allow to cool and peel the shell off.
- Dice the Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham lunch meat and eggs before putting them in a bowl.
- Add Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise® the diced chive and optional seasoning.
- Mix until everything is incorporated
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Add egg salad to Whole Grain Oatmeal™ bread to make sandwiches.
- Serve and enjoy!
Spending time outside is so much more fun than slaving away in the kitchen. And with Pepperidge Farm®, Hillshire Farm® and Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, the possibilities of light and yummy foods are endless! What would you make?