**Full Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllStarSnackBar #CollectiveBias
My family and I love popcorn and watching football is an enjoyable family pastime. When I think Game Day, I think delicious, easy-to-eat foods that don’t take me away from the television for too long. That’s exactly why a popcorn bar with chocolate almond footballs and dried fruit is so perfect!
Everything you need for a popcorn bar (and then some!) can be found at Walmart.
Orville Redenbacher® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn regular-size bags
- Dried fruit – pineapples, bananas, cranberries or any of your favorites
- Chocolate covered almonds
- White chocolate chips
- Individual, disposable bowls
I recommend making the chocolate almond footballs ahead of time so when game day rolls around, you can set up the popcorn bar in under 10 minutes. It’s so simple! Pop at least two bags of Orville Redenbacher movie theater popcorn and pour them in a large bowl. Put each kind of dried fruit and the chocolate almond footballs in their own bowls. Arrange the bowls on a table and allow your guests to create their own popcorn cups.
How to Make Chocolate Almond Footballs –
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat white chocolate chips until melted smooth.
- Spread chocolate covered almonds on a flat surface.
- Pour chocolate into a zippered bag.
- Cut a tiny bit off the bottom corner of the bag.
- Using the chocolate, make a line down the long side of the almond.
- And then make three small lines (laces) across the long line.
- Allow the chocolate to harden before putting them in a bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!
Each trip to the popcorn bar is unique and fun! Guests can add as much or as little of each ingredient to their own bowl.