**Full Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MARVELSnackBar #CollectiveBias
My husband and children are huge fans of all things MARVEL. So much so that Colin wears at least one piece of MARVEL clothing every day. When I saw these MARVEL Chewy Granola Bars at my Walmart, I knew I had to buy them. After all, they’d make great fillers for James & Colin’s lunch boxes.
But then I thought, what if I used the MARVEL Chewy Granola Bars to make Mini Pies with a Chewy Granola Crust?! It just seemed like a brilliant idea. So I also purchased hot fudge, mini marshmallows, vanilla pudding and chocolate sprinkles.
I knew I had to attempt the recipe before my children ate all of the bars, so I didn’t waste any time. I made two versions of the mini pie – hot fudge with marshmallows and vanilla pudding with sprinkles. This was the easiest recipe I’ve made in awhile!
- 1 box MARVEL Chewy Granola Bars, any flavor
- Hot Fudge
- Mini Marshmallows
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Lightly coat a cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- Crumble one MARVEL chewy granola bar in each hole.
- Using the bottom of a shot glass (spoon or whatever you have), push the granola down so there is a divot in the center.
- If you are making hot fudge mini pies, add the hot fudge to cover the bottom of the granola divot. Top hot fudge with mini marshmallows.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Immediately place in the freezer for 10 minutes. (I know it sounds silly, but it makes it easier to pop the pies out of the cupcake pan.)
- If you are making pudding mini pies, spoon the pudding in to cover the bottom of the granola divot. Top with sprinkles.
- Using a butter knife, run it around the granola crust and then under the bottom of the pie to pop it out.
- Serve and enjoy!
The mini pies with a chewy granola crust took me about 30 minutes start to finish and they were a huge hit with my family! My husband and Colin liked the pudding version better, while James and I liked the hot fudge pie better.
For under $3 a box, you’ll get eight Super Hero Snack Bars that are 40% bigger based on weight of 24g chewy bar. The package will include 6 different wrappers: Captain America, Hulk, Spider Man, Iron Man, Black Widow and Thor. Additionally, the packaging includes 4 collector cards – Hulk, Iron Man, Hawk Eye, and Spider Man. Colin couldn’t wait to finish the box of bars so he could have those cards!