**Full Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeowMixatTarget #CollectiveBias
I’m sure you’ve heard me talk about my cat, Mordu. He’s not my only cat but he is the youngest and most entertaining. He gets into everything! Mordu jumps on the fridge, walks across the curtain rod and so much more. He’s such a mess, in fact, that I’ve started thinking I should write a children’s book about Mordu and his antics. I try to keep him entertained with cat toys but his favorite is a DIY Cat Wand Toy.
DIY Cat Wand Toy –
- Wooden dowel
- A variety of ribbon & strings
- Baker’s twine
- Duct tape
- Optional: feathers, bells, etc.
- Cut the ribbon & strings about the same length (roughly 4 – 5 inches long).
- Cut a piece of baker’s twine to about 3 inches long.
- Tie the ribbon & strings together with the baker’s twine.
- Now tie the baker’s twine to the wooden dowel.
- Wrap the loose ends of the baker’s twine to the dowel using the duct tape.
- Ta-da, you’ve made a DIY Cat Wand Toy!
In addition to providing entertainment for Mordu, I also strive to provide easy-t0-open, mess-free foods for him. Meow Mix® Simple Servings™ Chicken & Turkey is just that AND it contains pieces of real poultry in a savory gravy.
Except, of course, when Mordu eats Simple Servings with his paws!
The cups are single-serve portions and while Mordu may eat slowly, he never leaves any leftover food. Simple Servings are available at Target and come in 3 flavors – Chicken & Turkey, Tuna & Salmon and Seafood Variety.
Target Cartwheel Offer: Save 20% on Meow Mix Simple Servings from 10/18 – 11/15
Mordu has enjoyed both the DIY Cat Wand Toy and the Simple Servings. He has pulled the ribbon section completely off the wand so it’s been repaired several times but that just tells me he’s having a good time!
Visit DailyBreak.com for fun cat quizzes, a picture frame and more!