**Full Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #ReddiforFall #CollectiveBias
Fall is my favorite season because with it comes cooler weather, pumpkins, camping, changing leaves (at least in other parts of the country!), Thanksgiving and quality time with family & friends. To me, though, pumpkins most represent the season. And who can say no to fall-themed desserts?! Especially when they are Pumpkin Cake Pops!
Using just two ingredients, purchased at Walmart, I made enough pumpkin cake pops for a crowd! Bonus: They only took 30 minutes and were incredibly easy to put together.
Interested in trying this recipe? Hover over the photo below to click through to Walmart Grocery to shop these products!
Pumpkin Cake Pops Tutorial –
- The Bakery at Walmart Pumpkin Cake Roll with Cream Cheese Filling
- Almond Bark
- Orange Gel Food Dye
- Green Icing Tube
- Cake Pop Sticks
- Put the Pumpkin Roll in a large bowl and mix until everything is incorporated and it forms a nice ‘ball’ of cake.
- Using a cookie scoop (or spoon), portion out the mixture.
- Roll each scoop into a firm ball.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Using the side of a plastic spoon, make 5 evenly spaced indentions around the ball.
- Set it back on your tray and push it down to squish it out just a little.
- Refrigerate while you prepare the coating.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the almond bark and orange gel food dye in 30 second increments until smooth.
- Remove the ‘pumpkins’ from the fridge.
- Dip the tip of a cake pop in the almond bark coating and push it into the center of the pumpkin. Repeat until all pumpkins have a stick.
- Now, using the stick, dip the pumpkin into the almond bark coating. (NOTE: I like to use a silicone spatula to assist me. I also use it to pull the majority of the coating out of the pumpkin dimples.) Continue until all pumpkins are coated.
- Refrigerate until the coating dries.
- Use the green icing tube, if desired, to make a vine.
- Top with Reddi–wip.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! (NOTE: If not serving immediately, keep refrigerated.)
I just love how these pumpkin cake pops turned out and will be perfect for fall festivities – Halloween, Thanksgiving or just because! Will you try making them?
Sweeten your season with more fall recipe inspiration!