**Full Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackToSchoolGoals #CollectiveBias
My boys go back to school in just a few short weeks. It’s hard to believe that summer is nearly over and the early mornings, homework pages and rigid schedules are on the horizon. Shopping back to school deals is one way I get myself re-focused on all things school. Making a back to school teacher gift for the teacher we don’t yet know is another way I get myself energized for a new school year. This year I’m using Post-it® Notes to create a Apple Clip Board!
Fun fact: You are 42% more likely to accomplish things if you write them down*!
I obviously want my kids’ teachers to make his/her to-do’s, goals and dreams happen by writing them down so the Apple Clip Board is perfect as a back to school teacher gift!
How to Make a Apple Clip Board –
- 6 1/2 inch diameter wooden circle (or apple, if you can find one!)
- Paint & paint brushes
- Binder clip
- Post-it® Brand products
- Hot glue
- Paint an apple on the wooden circle. Allow time to dry.
- Hot glue the binder clip to about the center of the apple and allow time to dry.
- Slide the Post-it® product of your choice onto the binder clip.
- Write down a few goals for your child and his/her teacher on the top.
- Gift it to the teacher of your choice!
The Apple Clip Board is incredibly easy to make! It took me under 20 minutes, including the dry times.
We’re going to wrap this one in tissue paper and slide it in a gift bag with several other Post-it® Brand products, the Scotch™ Thermal Laminator and 4×6 Scotch™ Thermal Laminating Pouches from Walmart.