**Full Disclosure: I received samples to facilitate this post. Also, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a teeny-tiny percentage at no cost to you.
I had, what I thought was going to be, a brilliant idea! I wanted to make a Strawberry Lemon Tart for my husband to take to work. I gathered the ingredients I thought I’d need and set to work. The finished product was a flavorful, easy to make dessert.
However, the tart didn’t photograph well and was a giant mess. There was no way it was going to be suitable for transporting from our home to my husband’s office so we enjoyed it at home.
Strawberry Lemon Tart Recipe –
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 1 jar Rigoni Di Asiago Fiordifrutta Organic Lemon Fruit Spread
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- Optional: powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out pre-made pie crust on a greased baking sheet.
- Using a fork, poke holes in the crust (so it doesn’t bubble).
- Par-bake for 4-6 minutes, until golden brown.
- While the crust is baking, wash and slice strawberries.
- Remove the crust from the oven and spread a thick layer of lemon fruit spread over it. (I used an entire jar.)
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Bake for an additional 4-8 minutes, until the fruit spread bubbles around the edges.
- Optional: sprinkle powdered sugar over the tart.
- Slice into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you are need a quick and easy dessert, this is a great choice – especially if you’ll be eating it outside!