**Full Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. All thoughts and reviews are my own.
How to Balance Motherhood and Me Time:
- Say no to housework and go to lunch with friends!
- If the grandparents live nearby, arrange for your kids to have a sleepover at least a couple of times a year.
- Plan a weekend getaway – alone, with your spouse or with friends.
I’m so grateful that my boys haven’t been sick in quite awhile but I will be ready when the time comes!
When sick gets real, Pfizer pediatric products are there with three solutions – Children’s Advil®, Children’s Robitussin® and Children’s Dimetapp® – to tackle the ickiest of symptoms.
- Ease those aches and pains, while reducing a child’s fever fast with Children’s Advil®, a great solution for kids as young as 2 and up to 11. Children’s Advil® comes in several great-tasting flavors, including: Sugar-free Dye-free Berry, Bubble Gum, Grape, Blue Raspberry, Fruit and Dye-Free White Grape flavors. There’s also Infants’ Advil® White Grape, which provides unsurpassed fever relief (among OTC pain relievers) with a syringe for easy dosing for children 6-23 months.
- For your child’s cough, trust Children’s Robitussin® Extended-Release 12 Hour Cough Relief to control and relieve symptoms all-day or all- night. Available in grape or orange flavor, for children ages 4 and up. Please note, certain Children’s Robitussin® products are only suitable for children ages 6 and up.
- Children’s Dimetapp® Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Dye-Free eases your child’s stuffy and runny nose, while quieting a bothersome cough. All in a great-tasting grape flavor that’s dye-free, for children ages 6 and up.