**Full Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I love listening to music but I find I only have time to do so in my car. I take full advantage of the rare moments that I can turn up the music and sing along! When my boys are at school and I’m doing chores around the house, I’ll turn on some music now and then but then I get frustrated because I can only hear bits and pieces of a song. Google Chromecast Audio is a small media streaming device that plugs into the AUX input of your speaker, making your speaker Wi-Fi enabled.
Google Chromecast Audio allows you to stream your favorite music from your phone to your speakers. At less than 3 inches in diameter, it’s a powerful little device!
Why Google Chromecast Audio?
- Using Wi-Fi instead of Bluetooth gives a higher, crystal-clear sound quality.
- Music can be played through old or new speakers wirelessly from your phone, laptop or tablet.
- Tap the Cast button from a mobile music app on your device and instantly play, pause or change the volume from anywhere.
- You can still text or call without interrupting what’s playing and Google Chromecast Audio won’t drain your battery.
- Stream over 30 million songs, radio stations and podcasts through apps like Pandora, Spotify, YouTube Music, and Google Play Music. Find more at chromecast.com/apps.
- My favorite feature: fill every room in your home with synchronous music by grouping Chromecast Audio devices together so you can listen to the same song on multiple speakers.
Once you’ve purchased your Google Chromecast Audio from Best Buy, set up takes less than 10 minutes and then you are ready to stream crystal-clear music!