**Full Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimplySatisfying #CollectiveBias
Baking during the holidays is a long-standing tradition for many families. In my family, we mostly bake cookies and pies but last year we branched out and made Baked Pears with Quaker® Simply Granola and Cinnamon Honey. They make a delicious breakfast or snack – especially if you love granola as much as my family does! But I don’t recommend you make baked pears for friends and family as a gift because they’d be rather soggy and are so much better warm.
Quaker® Simply Granola can be found at Walmart and is available in three flavors –
- Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds (28oz)
- Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey Raisin & Almonds (28oz)
- Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Apples, Cranberries & Almonds (24oz)
Because this recipe doesn’t require much, the only thing I needed to buy was the Quaker® Simply Granola on my last visit to Walmart. I thought the Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Apples, Cranberries & Almonds sounded like it would pair well with the pears so that’s what I got.
Baked pears with Quaker® Simply Granola and Cinnamon Honey is a 4-ingredient recipe that is incredibly easy to make. Plus, everyone will rave over the satisfying and filling treat!
- Cut the pears in half and remove the pit.
- Fill the hole with your favorite variety of Quaker® Simply Granola and drizzle with cinnamon-honey.
Note: If you decide you don’t have time to make the cinnamon honey, you can drizzle the honey over the pears and then sprinkle ground cinnamon on top before baking.
- Bake, serve and enjoy!
Print the Baked Pears recipe:
- 3 - 5 fresh pears
- 1 package Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Apples, Cranberries & Almonds
- 1 jar (12 ounces) of honey
- 6 - 8 cinnamon sticks
- Cinnamon Honey
- Place about 6 - 8 cinnamon sticks in a double-boiler.
- Pour 12 ounces honey over the sticks.
- Cover the pot and bring the water to a gentle simmer.
- Steep the cinnamon and honey for about 2 hours.
- Remove the honey from the heat and pour it through a small strainer into a glass jar.
- Use as desired.
- Baked Pears with Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Apples, Cranberries & Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Halve and pit the pears.
- Fill the holes with Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Apples, Cranberries & Almonds.
- Drizzle with cinnamon honey.
- Bake for 25 - 40 minutes (or until the skins begin to curl).
- Serve and enjoy!
This simply scrumptious treat is well-loved by my family. It doesn’t matter what time of day I serve them, I hear nothing but gratitude and compliments!
Looking for more #SimplySatisfying recipe inspiration? It’s all in one place – at QuakerLove.com!