Now that the snow and ice has melted, it’s time to think about road trips! Spring road trips are my favorite! For us, spring road trips are different than winter or summer trips because the weather is perfect for the drive and the destination. So, what are the important things to pack for spring road trips?
What to Pack for Spring Road Trips:
- Great music
- Music that keeps you awake and interested in driving is a great thing to take on a road trip!
- Roadside Assistance Kit
- You never know when you’ll need a quick fix on the side of the road. Rather than waiting for a service, pull out the roadside assistance kit!
- Cooler (with drinks and snacks)
- You’ll save a fortune by packing your own snacks and beverages. Of course, keeping them cool is essential.
- Whether I’m driving or not, I have a couple pair of sunglasses in my car to keep my eyes protected.
- Getting lost on a road trip could be fun but if you are on a schedule, a GPS is a must-have! Navigation systems are included in most new cars, so you might not need to purchase a hand-held!
- You’ll want to show off the great places you visit so pack a camera to take some gorgeous shots!
- First Aid Kit
- You never know when you’ll need a first aid kit. Keep one packed in your car for minor cuts or bee stings.
- Clothes (for cool and warm weather)
- You can’t head out on a road trip without clothes! But remember to pack for warm days and cool nights. You’ll want a versatile wardrobe!
- April showers bring May flowers, right? Be prepared for pop-up showers with an umbrella. Make sure you put it in an easy-to-reach place in your vehicle!
Now that I’ve shared my spring road trip essentials, tell me, what are some of your favorite road trip necessities?