**Full Disclosure: I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
I have a heart for brownies. But when caramel is added to brownies, my heart grows three sizes!
Goetze’s Candy has a recipe for The Original Caramel Creams Brownie Recipe but I didn’t want to make the brownie batter from scratch. Lazy, I know. So I took a box mix and Cow Tales (in place of Original Caramel Creams) and a few other ingredients to create this pretty simple Caramel Brownie Recipe!
- 1 bag Goetze's Mini Cow Tales, unwrapped
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 box brownie mix
- Eggs, oil and water (as directed on package)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownies as directed on the package.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with greased parchment paper.
- Pour half the brownie batter in the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the brownie is baking, combine mini cow tales, sweetened condensed milk and butter in a saucepan.
- Heat over very low heat and stir consistently until smooth.
- Spread the caramel over the cooked half of the brownie.
- Pour the remaining half of the brownie batter over the caramel mixture.
- Bake for an additional 25-30 minutes.
- Cool for 2 (or more) hours at room temperature.
- Serve and enjoy!
Caramel brownies are SO AMAZING and would be a great dessert for any occasion! Goetze’s mini Cow Tales are the perfect Halloween treat, too – especially since they are made in a nut-free facility.
USA Love List has everything you might want to know about American Made products!
What would you make with Cow Tales?
**SensiblySara is not responsible for drawing winners or fulfilling prizes.