Last week was my birthday, so my parents brought pizza over for dinner. It was delicious and I ate WAY too much. My friends threw me an “un-surprise” party Saturday evening. We had a taco salad bar with rice and beans. I ate a taco salad and rice, but I didn’t eat the tortillas! The food was fantastic and the fellowship was spectacular!
Now we are onto a new week and I am working on getting back on track! Dinners are planned for the week, lunch salads are prepped for the week, and I am ready to rock the last 9 days of this #iHeartOmron challenge!
Some things that worked for me:
- Having lunches prepped and dinners planned out for the week.
- Making my grocery list next to my dinner menu. Then sticking to the list while grocery shopping.
Some things I need to get better at:
- Getting all my steps in. My goal is 10K steps EVERY day. Actually, I’d like to hit 15K per day eventually.
- Eating less carbs. They are my weakness. This week was better than last, but I still need to work on this.
This week’s numbers (with the help of my husband):
- Application Weight (this was December, I believe) – 219
- Weight – 214.6
- Waist – 45
- Hips – 45 1/4
- Arms – 17 (L), 16 1/2 (R)
- Thighs – 26.5 (L), 28.5 (R)
- Chest – 38.5
- Bust – 45
Total weight loss (SO FAR): 4.4 lbs.
I can finally see a difference when I look in the mirror! Mostly in my mid-section, but I can see it!!
**Full Disclosure: This post is sponsored Omron Fitness as a collaboration with Bookieboo Blogging Network and Mamavation – a community dedicated to weight loss for women and obesity prevention for families. I was provided with product and compensation for my time and honest opinions.