If you read my blog often, you probably know that I am working hard to lose weight. It’s a slow process. Though, I’ve heard it’s better to lose weight slowly because you are more likely to gain it back if you lose quickly. That said, I am ok with the slowness as long as I drop another 85 lbs!
Working out with a good sports bra is key for me. If I go with a regular bra, “the girls” are all over the place and it’s not comfortable.
Moving Comfort asked me to review the sports bra of my choice. I went with the Moving Comfort Jubralee Sports Bra because I wanted something that was not a racer-back but provided a ton of support.
What I Like:
- The Jubralee provides amazing support and it holds everything in place!
- It’s snug without being too tight.
- It’s a comfortable sports bra & the fabric is soft, but durable.
- I love how the straps attach (hook & loop closure).
- The Jubralee comes in beautiful colors (black, white, two shades of blue, pink, purple, and orange).
- You can get the Jubralee in lots of sizes. It’s starts at 30B and goes up to 44DD.
What I’d Change:
- It’s hard to hook the back. Typically, I hook the back in the front, spin it around and then pull the straps up. With the Jubralee, I feel like I am going to pop the stitching if I do that.
- This bra is not dryer-friendly. You’ll need to line dry it.
- The colors I would pick (orange and purple) don’t come in the size I need.
Jubralee has it all—support and comfort in a flattering design. She was rigorously tested in our biomechanics lab to ensure the best support and fit possible.
• Seam-free interior molded cups for support and shape
• Subtle-contour cups give shape, modesty and maximum moisture transfer with a seamless look
• Interior front yoke
• Hidden side and under bust support
• Shaped front adjustable straps with concealed hook-and-loop closure
• Adjustable soft padded back closure
**Full Disclosure: I received product in exchange for my review. No other compensation was exchanged. There are affiliate links in this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.