In December I got my new Verizon phone – the HTC Droid DNA and an Otterbox case to protect it. I have been really putting it to work for a month now. While I love the way the Otterbox protects the phone, I’ve noticed that it’s hard to get the bottom of the screen to react to my touch. I have to really push to get it to do what I need it to.
- I love the size of the phone. It seems a little large when you first pick it up, but it’s perfect once you use it a few times!
- The clarity on the screen is phenomenal! Everything is so crisp & clear!
- You can change practically every feature on this phone to fit your taste and style. (I am using the Graphite skin because I love the font for the clock!)
- I couldn’t get a screen shot with the last phone, so I made sure to ask when we had the webinar this time. And I FINALLY know how! (Push the power button and the volume down button at the same time. You’ll hear a camera shutter and then you can find the screen shot in your photo gallery.)
- I ADORE the camera. Being able to video and take pictures at the same time is the absolute coolest feature!
- I don’t, however, like that it’s at least three steps to get to your gallery.
- I love that I have access to the internet and anything I might need from my phone in just about any location. You see, we have a shopping center near my house. I can NEVER get a signal using my other phone over there. That means using coupons that I get texted to me from Target is pretty much out. Unless I have it open before I drive over there. With the Droid DNA, I do not have that problem.
- The only person I have called from the Droid DNA is my husband, and he says he can never hear me & that it sounds like I am in a trash can when I am talking. I don’t have any trouble hearing him talk, so I am not sure if this is my problem or his.
HTC Droid DNA Key Features:
Does the Droid DNA sound like something you’d like to use?
**Full Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Ambassador program and have been provided with a wireless device and three months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.