I can drop hints all year as to what I want for Christmas – I can write it down and/or circle the items in an ad – but those hints seem to go unnoticed by my husband! This year, I am hinting through this post! Hey, it’s worth a shot, isn’t it?! 😉
- Nikon – Coolpix S9050 121-Megapixel Digital Camera $259.99 (on sale right now for $129.99!) – I have a really great camera, and I LOVE it, but sometimes it would be nice to have one that I don’t have to carry around my neck and fits in my purse!
- Cuisinart – Chef’s Classic Nonstick Crepe Pan$24.99 – I love crepes, but I never make them because I am afraid of messing them up. I think this would be a great way to make me step out of my comfort zone!
- iHome – Portable Speaker System for Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod – Gunmetal $19.99 – I don’t really need this, but it would be fun to use!!
Best Buy offers free shipping, same-day pickup and an extended exchange and return policy that makes gift-giving easy and convenient!
Free Shipping is on all products at BestBuy.com now through 1/2/13!
If you want your gifts to arrive before Christmas, you need to place the order before 12/19/12. However, if you are a last-minute shopper, Best Buy can accommodate orders purchased on BestBuy.com through store pick-up until 3PM on Christmas Eve (12/24/12).
Best Buy will price match products of both their in-store and online competitors throughout the season. The standard price match policy is valid on any gift purchased between 11/4-12/24 and runs through 1/24. Online Price Match must be done at time of purchase. Check out bestbuy.com for more information.
- Buy any 3 tablet accessories and save! (up to $75, save $10; up to $100 save $15; up to $150, save $30). (No coupon is necessary for this offer.)
- 10% off coupon that is good for Headphones, Speakers and Health & Fitness Products (Coupon below! Valid 12/2-12/29).
**Full Disclosure: I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. There are affiliate links in this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.