I’ve been playing with the HTC Incredible for a while now and there are some really great features I want to tell you about!
What I LOVE:
- The scenes – I love having different information in different scenes and then changing from play to work to travel. It makes it easy to separate your work life from your play/home life.
- You can check your notifications without unlocking your phone.
- The unlock button is rather cool – it’s a circle that you drag up.
- There are four buttons on the main screen (before you unlock) – phone, mail, messages and camera. Click on any one of those icons, drag it to the center of the unlock circle and you will be taken right to that activity! I love that I can get to my camera without wasting time!
- Speaking of the camera, I LOVE it! There are 15 really great effects. Vignette is probably my favorite – followed by Dots. You can video AND take pictures at the same time!
- I love that I can multi-task! I can check my email and talk on the phone. I can listen to music and text message. IT IS AWESOME!
What I’d Change:
- The size. I find it’s very difficult to use this phone as a smart phone. It’s too little. I feel like I need a magnifying glass to see the screen.
- The battery seems to die quickly – but it could be that I just wait too long to put it on the charger.
- I wish this phone would have replaced my current one. I have had a really hard time using the HTC Incredible to the best of my ability because everything I need (phone numbers, emails, etc) are in my other phone. Also, only my husband and mother have the number to the HTC Incredible. I didn’t think it would be nice to have ALL of my friends change my number in their phones for just a few months.
**Full Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Ambassador program and have been provided with a wireless device and three months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.