I have been having SO MUCH FUN participating in MomDot‘s Blog Carnivals! First we did “5 things you would learn about me by walking through my home” and then we did “show me your fridge/pantry” … today, I am going to show you why I won’t ever be on America’s Next Top Model.
5. I feel like this one can’t be THAT bad, as I bought it last month. I love the poncho sleeves because they hide my arms. I don’t love the horizontal stripes, but I can deal with them.
4. I love these pants. They are comfortable (even though they are a bit too big) and they aren’t thick and/or heavy! I don’t care how ugly they may be!
3. I think it’s cool to layer! I wear this with a white button-up shirt underneath and dress pants. It’s a nice church outfit, in my humble opinion!
2. Again, I think it’s cool to layer! I wear this one unbuttoned over a green t-shirt with jeans. It’s great a great outfit for geocaching!
1. If you look in my drawer, you will see v-neck t-shirts in every color. They are comfortable and I like them. Also, I didn’t realize this particular shirt was see through until my husband took the picture, SORRY!
I hope you enjoyed my wardrobe – and didn’t cringe too much!
Would you be on America’s Next Top Model? What do you LOVE in your closet?
If you want to join me, you can post and then link up!