We are a week away from a new school year. I’ve already bought James a new pair of tennis shoes, but now he has another pair of back to school shoes – the KEEN Alamosa WP! James hasn’t ever been a shoe snob. He’ll wear whatever I give him without complaint. I love that about him!
- I ordered the wrong size. James wears a size 2 and I ordered a 3. Opps. That being said, they fit well – other than having too much space in his toe.
- They are not too snug or loose around the top of his skinny feet.
- I think the shoe is a little difficult to tighten, as every time I do it, I pop my thumb with the laces. James doesn’t care if they are snug or not, he puts them on and darts around. (Sometimes I feel like he needs them to be tighter so he doesn’t kick them off in someone else’s face. When this happens, he asks ME to tighten them.)
- James likes the Alamosa WP! He thinks the colors are great and says they are easy to get on and off.
- They are durable in that they handle anything that James puts them through!
- We are still in a drought, but I love that these shoes are waterproof! I won’t have to worry about James stepping in puddles and soaking his socks.
About the KEEN Alamosa WP:
- The Alamosa WP is a lightweight waterproof trail shoe.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Sizes youth 1-6 toddler 8-13
- Come in 4 color schemes
KEEN is offering free shipping now through the end of August with code BACK2SCHOOL at http://www.keenfootwear.com!
All in all, I’d recommend the KEEN Alamosa WP for any kid!
What feature do you like best about this shoe? Would you order them for your kiddo(s)?
**Full Disclosure: I received a pair of KEEN Alamosa WP shoes to facilitate my review. No other compensation was exchanged. All thoughts and opinions are my own.