I love that my kids love LEGO! The creativity juices start to flow when the LEGO bricks come out. The boys create cars, villages, and enjoy mix ‘n matching the mini-figures. My husband, a 30-something year old man, instantaneously transforms into an eight year old kid again! It’s the best thing in the world to watch! I know in my house, a trip to LEGO KidsFest to wrap up summer would win me the “Best Mom of the Year” award!
Have you ever been to a LEGO KidsFest event? I haven’t, but I really can’t wait for this!
This is what you can expect to see:
- LEGO Model Gallery: 40 life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
- LEGO Universe: become a custom LEGO Minifigure in this multiplayer online game
- And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
LEGO KidsFest will be at the Austin Convention Center Friday, August 31st – Sunday, September 2nd! And, I have two tickets to giveaway to one of YOU!
To enter, fill out your information on this form. It’s that simple!
**Rules: US Family Guide will randomly pick the winner from the entries. They will be identified to me on August 20, 2012. I will be responsible for contacting the winner and forwarding them their tickets.
**Full Disclosure: I will get 4 tickets to this event for promoting it! No other compensation was/will be exchanged. All thoughts and opinions are my own.