Every summer it seems like we do the same old things … I want this year (and every summer that follows) to be SPECTACULAR!! So I’ve started a Summer Bucket List. No, it was not really MY idea. I saw lots of other people doing it and thought, “What a great idea!”
Here’s what I’ve come up with:
1. Create a silly holiday and celebrate it every year.
2. Finger Paint.
3. Camp in the living room.
4. Camp in the back yard.
5. Build a sheet fort.
6. Stay up as late as we can.
7. Create handprints out of plaster and paint them.
8. Make cookies.
9. Send letters to a pen pal.
10. Make Sponge Balls.
11. Make a day trip to the beach.
12. Visit family.
13. Go swimming (mostly with Grandma! ).
14. Go to the Lego Store in Austin.
15. Go bowling.
16. Go roller skating.
17. Spontaneously take a day-long road trip. (Decide where you are going when you get in the car.)
18. Have a sleep-over with Grandma & Geezer.
19. Organize the playroom (AGAIN) so we can find the toys we are looking for.
20. Visit Aquatica at Sea World San Antonio.
21. Splurge on something fun.
Hopefully, the kids and I will come up with more ideas and add to our list!
What do you have planned for this summer? Any fun ideas that I should add to our list?