My kids absolutely enjoy desserts. I like serving everyday desserts because I LOVE sweets! I also enjoy baking and experimenting. Because I bake and experiment, we almost always have desserts around. (They often get sent to work with my husband so that I don’t eat them all day!)
I use COOL WHIP Whipped Topping because I like the texture and flavor of the creamy treat.
One of our favorite recipes, Graham Cracker Chocolate Eclair Dessert, came from a friend. It’s super simple to make and it’s delicious! I would definitely recommend it as an everyday treat!
- 2 small packages of Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (I am a rebel, so I used one large box of Jello.)
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces COOL WHIP
- 1 (16 ounce) box graham crackers (you will have some leftovers)
- 1 (15 ounce) container chocolate frosting
Cover with plastic wrap and let set a couple hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cut and serve.
- 24 white cupcakes
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 48 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- 2 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 Tbsp.)
- Place cupcakes in muffin pan cups. Use large fork to pierce holes at 1/4-inch intervals in tops of cupcakes.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Drizzle over cupcakes with small spoon.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until gelatin is firm. When ready to serve, dip bottom of muffin pan in warm water 10 sec.; unmold onto serving plate. Frost with COOL WHIP. Garnish with remaining ingredients.
**Full Disclosure: Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content. I was compensated for this post as a member of Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own.